Friday, 24 April 2015

Gifts for Mothers

Stuck for Ideas? Here Are Some Handmade Gift Ideas

I did a browse on The Handmade Forum's etsy page this morning and picked up a few ideas for you.

First up, one of many teas from DesertSage.


The information about this one includes:
The modern world is pretty toxic. Everyday we are inundated with all sorts of nasty things, from the air we breathe (various pollutions), the places we live (various protective sprays and cleaning agents), to the food we eat (artificial preservatives, colours, and pesticide residues.) Due to this constant barrage, I wanted to have a full spectrum, nutritionally supportive detox tea on hand.

Next, a way to pamper mom (and moms can always use some pampering).



I found this at SmallbonesJane. Jane's comment:
Natural Vegan Soaps & Body Products, Sustainable Home Goods, Simple Fashion Accessories. You want the things you use every day to be simple and made from natural ingredients – so do I. That's why I do what I do! Everything in this shop is handmade by me, for you, your family and your friends. 

Add a beautiful handmade card from DesignsByCnC.


Shopping done!